People no longer enjoy the simple (or sane) life by going to the beach, judging by this photo. Check out these wild photos taken by people who forgot how to beach.
We do not understand why these people think water will bother a seagull (who lives near a large body of water).
Celebrities Who Drive Toyotas
- It is not only the heartthrob Ryan Gosling who drives the Toyota Prius: Matt Damon, Leo DiCaprio, Bradley Cooper, Orlando Bloom, and Owen Wilson are just a few other Hollywood hunks who choose to drive the green, hybrid vehicle.
- Mel Gibson drives a Toyota Cressida, a car that hasn’t been produced since 1992, but was considered a luxury at the time. But it’s not his only car; he has many other more modern ones.
- Christian Bale drives a Toyota Tacoma pickup truck and seems to enjoy it. Although he is known as Batman, it seems he isn’t interested in driving a fancy car like the Batmobile.
- Despite being worth millions, 50 Cent is one of the most famous rappers of all time. With all that money, he could probably afford any car. However, he has been spotted driving a Toyota Land Cruiser on multiple occasions in New York.
- In addition to being a former rapper turned Hollywood star, Mark Wahlberg is also a father of four kids! This means he sometimes drives a minivan with seating for his children. Also, practical parents know a hand me down car makes a great first car.
Extremely Evolved This photo pretty much proves that men are direct descendants of apes to anyone who does not believe in evolution.
Purchases by celebrities that will blow you away
This photo pretty much proves that men are direct descendants of apes to anyone who does not believe in evolution.